P.O. Box 9418
Amarillo, TX 79105
Brown & Fortunato, P.C. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and desires to employ the most qualified individual for each job opening without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Brown & Fortunato offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, long term disability and a 401(k) and profit sharing plan. The firm also provides a cafeteria plan to all employees to allow pre-tax deductions of premiums, out-of-pocket medical costs and dependent care expenses. Standard holidays are paid and employees have the benefit of vacation and paid time off (PTO) for personal use.
Brown & Fortunato, P.C. is seeking a Project Coordinator for the firm’s healthcare group located in Amarillo, Texas. The Firm has a national health law practice representing hospitals, physicians, pharmacies and home medical equipment providers. The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the attorneys in project management to include; assigning workflow, prioritizing and managing deadlines, and using technology effectively to track projects. To apply for this position, email resume, cover letter and references to: email@example.com. The Project Coordinator
- Oversees the workflow of the healthcare group to ensure new work is assigned, interim goals are met and projects are completed timely.
- Coordinates projects utilizing a combination of Outlook, a calendaring system and Excel.
- Assists in the tracking of all projects and deadlines using applicable software.
- Provides a single point of contact for all workflow and process issues.
- Researches and responds to inquiries and report requests from administration, employees, and clients.
- Acts as a liaison for the lead attorney and other attorneys, staff and client staff on the project team regarding workflow and priorities.
- Communicates with clients to facilitate quality client service and problem resolution with assigned projects.
- Identifies project issues and coordinates responses.
- Makes recommendations for implementing policies and procedures.
- Prepares and sends all healthcare engagement letters and tracks signed documents and retainers.
- Facilitates the integration of new employees into the workflow of the group.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or a closely related field; or
2. Associate’s degree in Business or a related field and two years related experience;
3. Two or more years experience managing people and/or projects. Candidates must be able to multi-task in a sophisticated and professional environment. Proven organizational skills, problem solving, expediting solutions, and persistence are a requirement. Must have the ability to write, comprehend, analyze and interpret written instructions and present the information to others. Legal experience and healthcare experience are a plus.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Requires the ability to communicate orally and in writing with attorneys, management and clients in order to ensure timely response to deadlines and efficient completion of projects.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Extensive knowledge of computers and related software to create documents and reports. Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience required with programming and macro creation experience a plus.
Nicole Shannon, Administrator
Brown & Fortunato, P.C.
905 S. Fillmore, Suite 400
P.O. Box 9418
Amarillo, TX 79105